JOIN US for the next Women in Homeland Security Chapter luncheon!
Reserve your place now for an event that promises to be engaging, informative, and a wonderful networking event for women in our industry.
The program is free. The ticket covers the cost of the meal provided at lunch.
Reservations are required for the event, and space is limited!
Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017
Time: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Location: Charles S. Farnsworth Park, The William D. Davies Memorial Building, 568 Mount Curve Ave E, Altadena, CA 91001
Binnie Phan, Special Agent, FBI and Claire Balanay, Victim Specialist, FBI will discuss best practices and lessons learned from the San Bernardino Inland Regional Center and Orlando Pulse nightclub incidents
Brought to you by…
This would not have been possible without sponsorship from:
- Los Angeles County Office of Emergency Management
This event has been inspired and organized by these amazing women:
- Jeanne O’Donnell, Los Angeles County Office of Emergency Management
- Gabriela Noriega, Homeland Security Advisory Council
- Naomi Goldman, NLG Communications
- Michelle Constant, Constant & Associates
- Nancy Ta, Constant & Associates